Posted 2 years ago
Building the future, Restoring the past
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and conducting sales activities to his assigned geographic region and/or accounts. Promote the Delta Block products to Retailers & stakeholders in accordance with established company goals, policies, and procedures. Prepare forecast for assigned accounts.
- Supervises the sales activities of junior sales engineers / Sales Executives within assigned region.
- Keeps close business relation with Retailers, consultants, architects, contractors, and real estate developers.
- Conduct research for potential clients and future projects
- Approach potential clients (Retailers, consultants, contractors, real estate developers …etc.) to specify Delta Block products in their projects.
- Develops forecast for Retail sales and follows up on timely delivery.
- Submit regular reports regarding assigned responsibilities current sales activities and potential projects.
- Monitor and report competitors’ actions and propose actions required.
- Reports to Sales Manager
Relationships and contacts
- Reports direct to the Sales Manager.
- has extensive contact with company’s marketing execution team
- has extensive contact with company’s deliveries team
External Business Relationships:
- Has continuous contact with distributors/retailers to promote Delta Block products and provide assistance with sales programs.
- Has continuous contact with consultants, architects, and contractors in his area of responsibility, develop and maintain their brand loyalty.
Education and experience requirements
- Four-year college degree, Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with building material products preferred.
- Good use of Excel in specific and other MS Office applications in general.
- Fluent English.