Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and conducting sales activities to his assigned geographic region and/or accounts. Promote the Delta Block products to Retailers & stakeholders in accordance with established company goals, policies, and procedures. Prepare forecast for assigned accounts.
- Supervises the sales activities of junior sales engineers / Sales Executives within assigned region.
- Keeps close business relation with Retailers, consultants, architects, contractors, and real estate developers.
- Conduct research for potential clients and future projects
- Approach potential clients (Retailers, consultants, contractors, real estate developers …etc.) to specify Delta Block products in their projects.
- Develops forecast for Retail sales and follows up on timely delivery.
- Submit regular reports regarding assigned responsibilities current sales activities and potential projects.
- Monitor and report competitors’ actions and propose actions required.
- Reports to Sales Manager
Relationships and contacts
- Reports direct to the Sales Manager.
- has extensive contact with company’s marketing execution team
- has extensive contact with company’s deliveries team
External Business Relationships:
- Has continuous contact with distributors/retailers to promote Delta Block products and provide assistance with sales programs.
- Has continuous contact with consultants, architects, and contractors in his area of responsibility, develop and maintain their brand loyalty.
Education and experience requirements
- Four-year college degree, Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with building material products preferred.
- Good use of Excel in specific and other MS Office applications in general.
- Fluent English.